Tuesday 25 February 2014

A Winter Walk

When I woke up this morning there was a bright blue sky so instead of grabbing the shovel, I grabbed my camera and spent some time in the wonderland behind our house. I also have a card for you today.







                                                    TO WISH YOU A HAPPY EASTER




The beautiful scrolled edge on this card is from Crafty Secrets CD3. It is actually a 12x12 sheet which I scaled down to fit this 5x6.5 card. This is one of the wonders of digital, you can have any size you want. The main image is a floral tag also from CD3. The sentiment tag is cut from a sheet of Graphics 45 paper. To finish it I added a seam binding bow and rose, lace, pearls, glitter, 2 pearl stick pins, and buttons.

Thanks so much for dropping by
Cheers,
Elizabeth
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment