I started with a black base card. The cream background is a large background stamp of pattern pieces, the edge is punched with a Martha Stewart punch and then just inside from the edge is a line of stamped black stitches. I then used distress inks to age the paper. Next thing glued down was the twill tape measure ribbon and the roses. Everything was coloured with copics and distress inks. I printed off an array of sewing items and just played with them until I was happy with the placement. I don't do enough of these type of cards to be confident with a preplanned sketch.
Here is a list of the Crafty Secrets products I used:
button card - "Button Up" digital stamp set
thread card - "Bobbin Cards"
mannequin - "Sew Fashionista" digital stamp set
sentiment - "Sewing Basket" digital stamp set
thread label - "Sewing images and ephemera"
To finish it off I added a couple of charms, buttons, a string of pearls, and a tiny silk rose.
Thanks so much for visiting me.