Wednesday 13 August 2014

Kiss Me

While scanning through my Crafty Secret images this week I discovered a couple of cute frogs in our "Kewpies" digital stamp set. It started out as a kids BDay card but as it went along I had a thought for a different sentiment and it ended up as a new home congratulations card.


I used blue cardstock for the background and added the white glittery clouds. The first layer of reeds are stamped on and then I fussy cut the second layer. I hand drew the bullrushes and covered them with brown flocking. The frogs were coloured with copics and fussy cut. The sentiment is just something I thought up and the rose is prima. Lastly the overhead branches are a memory box die.



Thanks so much for dropping by,

Cheers, 

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, all the amazing details you have added with these cute frogs really bring this sensational card to life. We have four generations of drummers in our family so, of course, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whimsy of this card! That little fella playing the drums in the tall weeds totally cracks me up! Just shared this sample on the CS blog. Thanks, Liz!

    ReplyDelete