Saturday 11 April 2015

Sweet Tweets

As we continue on with our Crafty Secrets/Really Reasonable Ribbon cross promotion I made another project using Crafty Secrets "Sing for Joy" and Really Reasonable Ribbon "April Ribbon Club".


I started with an ecru 5x6.5" card base and aged the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The floral paper is Graphics 45, the next layer is ecru cardstock embossed with swiss dot and inked with an aqua ink. Next is a Graphics 45 postcard again aged with Vintage Photo. I printed off two extra birds on branch images and fussy cut out the flower branch of those two plus the branch with the birds on it. Everything was coloured with copics and I added stickles to the sweet little birdies. Now they are really singing sweetly. Final touches were to add the pearls to the flowers and tie some pretty ribbon. The sentiment is also from "Sing for Joy", printed in brown. I forgot to mention everything is popped up on dimensionals.

Big thanks to Bonnie from RRR for generously supplying the design team at Crafty Secrets with some of her gorgeous ribbon.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog

Cheers,

Elizabeth
  

2 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful Elizabeth and I love your design! Well done! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! The colors, the composition, the textures, the ribbons...I love every fabulous detail!!!

    ReplyDelete