Sunday 1 February 2015

Valentine Greeting

I don't very often take a commission to make a card as I love this hobby, and being the control freak I am, I don't like people telling me what to do. It makes it more like working for someone. When a  neighbour asked me to make something very special for her 97 year old mother, and I could do whatever I wanted, I accepted.

This image is in the Crafty Secrets "Vintage Valentine Kit" and it was just calling out for added flower embellishments.

I used the Sizzix rose die and cut 3 large red roses, some smaller pink roses, and I used Tim Holtz tattered flowers die to cut the blue flowers. The leaves are a Memory Box die. The roses and leaves are coated in glitter. I mounted the heart on a paper doily heart and it is then mounted on a sheet of Crafty Secrets paper from "Retro Kitchen Digital Kit"

I just dropped the card off to my neighbour and she is so happy and promised to let me know her Mother's reaction.


Thanks for visiting my blog,

Cheers,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment