Wednesday 7 January 2015

Three Peas in a Pod 3D ATC

This week over at Splitcoaststampers the Teapot Tuesday was to make either an ATC, Downton Abbey project, or mixed media project. I chose the ATC. This cute little box folded down measures 2.5x3.5 qualifying it as an ATC.

I used Crafty Secrets "Retro Kitchen Digital Kit" for the image and red paper. The sentiment is hand lettered, around the edge I scribbled some lines, and cut them out. I used the subject peas and made a few pea pods to decorate the sides. The pea die is Memory Box, I painted the top pod layer with H2O's and substituted rhinestones for peas. The lacy edge is a Martha Stewart edge punch. A few extra rhinestone peas scattered about and some ribbon and....voila!


Folded down



Thanks so much for visiting me at

paper pass times

cheers, Elizabeth 

2 comments:

  1. Geez- when I saw this on Facebook I never saw your green rhinestone pea pods Elizabeth,what a great idea! They are super cute and I love the retro spin you did.
    Hugs from Sandy (internet café in Mexico)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute, Liz! What a fun idea, and so beautifully done! Thanks for sharing the details!

    ReplyDelete