I hauled out some of my mixed media products for this. The sunflower was printed off twice The main image was coloured with copics and the second copy was used as a mask. I used a damask background stamp to create the turquoise background. The edges were distressed. The copper layer was created by using a eb folder on a piece of plain white cardstock. Next I painted it copper. When that was dry I painted it with turquoise acrylic paint wiping off the top surface. When that was dry I daubed the surface with a darker copper paint. Lastly I added the little copper heart, leaf ribbon trim, and the other little decorations you see here.
Thanks so much for dropping by,