Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tickle Time in Teapotterville

I can't believe another month has passed and it's time once more for us Teapotters to tickle each other over at Splitcoaststampers by sending our cards amongst ourselves. I thought I might have to skip this month as we are packing to go to our daughter's wedding but I always try my best to participate in this challenge every month.

I used Crafty Secrets "Home Sweet Home" for the main image and sentiment.


The colour in this close up is distorted but it at least shows a good look at this gorgeous lock and key from Crafty Secrets "Heart to Heart" and photo corners from Crafty Secrets "Photo Studio" . The rolled rose is the Sizzix rose die. I love that die set as it has both a small and a large rose. This one is the large rose and is a perfect size for a single bloom on a card. I like touching the edges with glitter. I used a very large ball stylus to really round the shape of the lock and then indented the keyhole and scroll detail with a small stylus. This really adds dimension to an otherwise flat piece of paper. The colouring added dimension as well. Most of the time I colour everything with copics as it's easy to use with digital images.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Cheers,

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Great card Elizabeth! I love how you added all the details like the lock and key and glitter to the clouds. I bet you are having a marvelous time 'mother of the bride' and being all together for the wedding!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete