Saturday 22 February 2014

Spring??????

Good morning dear followers. Was it only yesterday I bragged about how spring was well underway in Vancouver? Mother nature had something to say about that and this morning it is snowing. My plan was to bring you a new spring card each morning but it looks like I should have had some snow flake cards ready. Here is my spring card for today.


The main image and the floral tickets are both from Crafty Secrets CD3. The sentiment tag is cut from a sheet of Graphics 45 paper. When I tie these shaped or sculptured bows I tie the bow first and then soak it and wad it up in a tight little ball. I then style it into the shape I want and leave it to set and dry. Once you get rayon ribbon wet it loses it's body and takes on any shape you want it to have. It's finished off with a bit of lace, a few pearls, and buttons.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Cheers, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is SO PRETTY Elizabeth! What a beautiful design and the colors are SO SPRINGY!
    Yes we here in Ohio have to be careful not to get too excited about the warm up we've had over the past week ... especially since they are calling for more snow and temps back down in the teens at the end of the week. Uuugh!
    Thanks for a beautiful breath of fresh air in this creation! Oh and BTW ... great job LINKING UP ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Elizabeth! I love the soft pink/peach palette and the way you tucked the tickets under the bow. And speaking of the bow....WOW! So gorgeous! Your blog looks wonderful, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete